March 7, 2020
The Village of Riverside Glen
Join us for information sessions and a tour of the facility, highlighting programs offered at Schlegel Villages' The Village of Riverside Glen:
Registration is not required.
2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Conestoga College, The Village of Riverside Glen, 60 Woodlawn Road East, Guelph
Please do not enter the building through the front doors of the Long Term Care home; enter through the back/side door marked with a Conestoga College sign off of the parking lot. There is a code to enter the building through this door and someone will be available to greet you and direct you to the Conestoga spaces.
If you are arriving by car, please turn right toward Long Term Care upon entering Riverside Glen. Drive past the apartments, through the stop sign, and the Long Term Care building will be on the left. Please park in the parking lot with orange fences.
For more information:
For more information, please contact Tours at Conestoga.
Additional open house events on March 7 include
- Spring Open House - Doon from 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.,
- Spring Open House - Cambridge from 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.,
- Spring Open House - Waterloo from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.,
- Spring Open House - The Village at University Gates from 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.,
- Spring Open House - Guelph from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., and
- Brantford Spring Information Night - March 19 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Please note, not all programs are offered at all campuses. Please use the full-time program list to aid in selecting the right campus to visit.