March 7, 2020
Join us for our annual Spring Open House at the Waterloo campus, home to Conestoga's School of Hospitality & Culinary Arts as well as construction trades, computer studies and information technology programs.
Open House provides an opportunity to explore the shops, labs and kitchens to learn more about programs and related career paths, and to learn more about services at Conestoga.
Please use the full-time program list to aid in selecting the right campus to visit.
Faculty, current students and services will be available to answer questions and share their experiences at Conestoga.
Continuing Education representatives will also be available to discuss part-time study options.
Registration is not required.
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Conestoga College, Waterloo Campus, 108 University Avenue East
Wondering where to start?
Visit the Conestoga Welcome Table located inside the doors marked by welcome flags.
Free parking for the event will be available in the east and west parking lots.
For more information:
For more information, please contact Tours at Conestoga.
Additional open house events on March 7 include
- Spring Open House - Doon from 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.,
- Spring Open House - Cambridge from 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.,
- Spring Open House - The Village at University Gates from 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.,
- Spring Open House - Guelph from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.,
- Spring Open House - The Village of Riverside Glen from 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., and
- Brantford Spring Information Night - March 19 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Please note, not all programs are offered at all campuses. Please use the full-time program list to aid in selecting the right campus to visit.
The Spring Open House events do not replace attendance at the mandatory information sessions that may be delivered by certain programs.