March 7, 2020
The Village at University Gates
Join us for information sessions and a tour of the facility, highlighting programs offered at Schlegel Villages' The Village at University Gates:
1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
Conestoga College, The Village at University Gates, 250 Laurelwood Drive, Waterloo
Located in the Research Institute for Aging building. Walk down the service road at the back of the building, past the loading dock and down the University Gates entrance at the bottom of the stairs. There will be guides and/or signs available to greet you and direct you to the Conestoga spaces.
If you are arriving by car, there are signs to the Conestoga College parking lot on Laurelwood Drive beside the Harper Library.
If you are arriving by bus, the #13 bus stops at the corner of Laurelwood Drive and Fischer-Hallman Road North.
For more information:
For more information, please contact Tours at Conestoga.
Additional open house events on March 7 include
- Spring Open House - Doon from 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.,
- Spring Open House - Cambridge from 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.,
- Spring Open House - Waterloo from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.,
- Spring Open House - Guelph from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.,
- Spring Open House - The Village of Riverside Glen from 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m., and
- Brantford Spring Information Night - March 19 from 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Please note, not all programs are offered at all campuses. Please use the full-time program list to aid in selecting the right campus to visit.