Updated: April 6, 2020
Visit COVID-19 Updates for a snapshot of recent changes across all college resources and information in response to COVID-19.
The following cancellations and closures have been announced.
All Conestoga campuses and sites are closed to students and visitors and on-campus services have been suspended.
- Conestoga events
- The Student Recreation Centre: virtual fitness classes are avaible -- please see below
- Conestoga Career Centre locations: remote services are available -- please see below
- Library Services locations: online services are available
- Office of the Registrar: available remotely through phone or email
- Conestoga Students Inc.: in-person events and services are suspended -- remote services are available
- Counselling and peer support spaces and offices, including The Breathing Space: remote services are available
- Bookstore locations: remote services may vary
- Campus tours: connect with a recruiter or explore campuses through a virtual tour
- ONE Card offices
- Conestoga Applied Research and Innovation office
- Test Centre
- Food Services
- Printing Services (M&T)
- Intercampus mail services
- IELTS testing: suspended until June 1
- Language Instruction for Newcomers to Canada (LINC) programming: suspended until April 30
- Conestoga Student Residence: Residence accommodation will continue to be provided for international students and others unable to relocate.
Several Conestoga services are available remotely.
Library Services remains committed to supporting student learning, technology, and research needs. Although physical library spaces are currently closed, library staff are available as classes move online to provide virtual support in a variety of ways. Starting March 23, Library and Tech Bar support staff will be available via askON chat service and Tech Chat from 9:00 a.m.-6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday.
Please visit Library Services for a full list of resources and support available remotely.
While bookstore locations are closed, staff is working behind the scenes to ensure the success of students and the college community.
Remote services may vary. Please visit the bookstore website for up-to-date information.
Effective March 18, Conestoga’s Career Centre team is available to provide services in a virtual format. The team is available to support the community with employment and career goals through phone, internet, email, Zoom meeting options and other online resources and information.
Call or email a Career Work Coach directly or call the Customer Service Liaison at 519-885-0300 ext. 5226. For general inquiries, email at firstname.lastname@example.org
Student Career Advising
Co-op advisors are available remotely through Zoom to assist with
- guidance (including document review, interview prep and LMI),
- co-op inquiries,
- work term reporting,
- reviewing assignments, and
Students can book an appointment with their advisor via MyCareer (Co-op > appointments).
Medical Care Clinic
To adhere to public health guidance, college medical services will continue to provide appointments to students by phone only. For more details or for appointments, please visit the Medical Care Clinic page.
Please do not come to campus for appointments or walk-in service.
Counselling and Peer Support
Counselling and peer support services are available to students remotely. For more details or for appointments, please visit MyWellness.
Should you require support outside of operating hours, please connect with Good2Talk.
Student Success Advisors
Student Success Advisors are available to support students via phone, email or Zoom online meetings.
Accessibility Advisors are available remotely. Students already registered can contact their advisor directly.
Accessible Learning students who do not currently have access to required documentation can connect with an Accessibility Advisor and provide documentation at a later date. For new appointments or other inquiries, please contact email@example.com or 519-748-5220 ext. 3232.
For more information, visit Accessible Learning.
Tutoring and academic support services, including Learning Skills Advisors, Math Support and Peer Tutoring, are available through a variety of digital methods.
To connect and request support, please visit Academic Support Services.
Conestoga Students Inc. (CSI)
CSI is dedicated to providing student support. Virtual programming and services are available, including daily online events and wellness information.
The CSI Food Bank is offering emergency relief to students in need by providing e-gift cards to purchase food and hygiene items. Please visit the Grocery Gift Card Program for more information and to apply.
For a full list of online services and resources, please visit CSI.
Student Engagement services are offered remotely. For virtual workshops and virtual chai chats, visit the Co-curricular Portal.
Connect with Student Engagement directly at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Athletics and Recreation
Starting March 31, Conestoga’s Athletics and Recreation will host virtual fitness classes through Instagram Live. Visit @CC_Condors for more information and to participate.
Student Rights and Responsibilities
IT Services is available to help students and employees connect remotely and troubleshoot.
Please visit IT Services for a full list of resources available.