Are you considering Conestoga and specifically thinking about degree options?
This virtual information session will provide attendees with an opportunity to learn more about Conestoga's degree programs, ask about pathway possibilities and connect with our faculty and student recruiters.
This session will focus specifically on the program areas of Engineering and Applied Computer Science and will include the following programs:
- Applied Computer Science
- Architecture - Project and Facility Management
- Electronic Systems Engineering
- Building Systems Engineering
- Mechanical Systems Engineering
- Power Systems Engineering
- Interior Design
Please register to attend this session.
For more information:
Please contact Michelle Devereaux for more information.