The following message was sent to all Conestoga students on January 25 on behalf of the Office of the Registrar.
Update on return-to-campus plans for winter 2022
Conestoga’s plans for a return to on-campus, in-person learning in winter 2022 have been modified. The college will continue a phased approach to return to campus in the coming weeks. Program areas will communicate directly with students about their particular program delivery plans.
- Students currently studying on campus will continue as per their schedule and will be provided with further updates
- January 31: Essential in-person learning activities for some programs will transition to on-campus
- February 7: Essential in-person learning activities for some programs will transition to on-campus
- March 7: Full return to campus. All programs designated as on-campus or hybrid will transition to on-campus
- Beginning the week of March 7, all students will follow their individual timetable, meeting in the designated room on one of our Conestoga campuses or working online synchronously or asynchronously. You can access your timetable through your Student Portal.
- Students can continue to park on campus without a parking pass until March 7, 2022. Additional information about the issuance and purchase of parking passes will be provided in the upcoming weeks.
- All students are required to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19. Download the Conestoga Mobile Safety App for more information.
- All students are required to wear the college-issued, 3-layer, disposable mask while on campus
- Enhanced infection prevention and control measures are in place on all campuses and will provide additional layers of protection as we return to more in-person learning and working over the several few weeks.
Conestoga continues to work closely with local and provincial public health authorities and Ontario’s Ministry of Colleges and Universities as we prepare for a full return to on-campus learning and working in winter 2022.