A complete history of additions, removals and updates to questions on the Faculty Winter 2020 FAQs page.
Update: April 3, 2020, 10:45 a.m.
- Will an extension be given to faculty to submit their final grades this semester?
- Date was changed from May 1 to May 8
Update: March 27, 2020, 5:30 p.m.
- What are the dates for the spring 2020 semester?
- Given the uncertainty about COVID-19, when will the spring semester start?
Update: March 23, 2020, 2:00 p.m.
- Can Conestoga employees and students still access LinkedIn Learning (formerly Lynda.com)?
- Is there a laptop loan program for students who do not have a device but need one?
- Are there training or resources for students who will be using Zoom for meetings so that they know how to use the software?
- What do new campus restrictions mean for faculty?