The Conestoga Entrepreneurship Collective (CEC) will offer free virtual workshops during the Winter term.
Learn about a range of topics through fun and informative sessions led by entrepreneurs and professional freelancers from the community. Workshops are held from 6:00 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. via Zoom and are open to current students, employees and graduates. These sessions are eligible for CCR credit for current students. View detailed descriptions for each workshop online.
Schedule of workshops:
- ENTR0020: Business Model Mapping with Lean Canvas - March 9
- ENTR0030: Customer Discovery and Validation - March 16
- ENTR0060: Lean Start-up Experiments - March 23
- ENTR0070: Legal/IP Strategy for New Ventures - March 30
- ENTR0040: Financing a New Venture - April 6
- ENTR0110: Introduction to the World of Freelancing - March 8
- ENTR0090: Freelance Business Mapping with Lean Canvas - March 15
- ENTR0100: Freelancer Positioning - What, How and to Whom - March 22
- ENTR0160: How to Get into Tech Sales - March 7
- ENTR0170: Selling Yourself - March 14
- ENTR0140: The Face of Sales Today - March 21
- ENTR0150: Demystifying Sales - March 28
For more information: