November 23, 2019
Join us for our annual Fall Open House at the Waterloo campus, home to Conestoga's School of Hospitality & Culinary Arts as well as construction trades, computer studies and information technology programs.
Open House provides an opportunity to explore the shops, labs and kitchens to learn more about programs and related career paths, and to learn more about services at Conestoga.
Please use the full-time program list to aid in selecting the right campus to visit.
Faculty, current students and services will be available to answer questions and share their experiences at Conestoga.
Continuing Education representatives will also be available to discuss part-time study options.
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Conestoga College, Waterloo Campus, 108 University Avenue East
Wondering where to start?
Visit the Conestoga Welcome Table located inside the doors marked by welcome flags.
Free parking for the event will be available in the east and west parking lots.
For more information:
Please contact Lexi Halley at 519-885-0300 ext. 5139. More details will posted as they become available.
Additional open house events on November 23 include
- Fall Open House - Doon from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.,
- Fall Open House - Cambridge from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.,
- Fall Open House - The Village at University Gates from 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.,
- Fall Open House - Guelph from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.,
- Fall Open House - Ingersoll from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., and
- Fall Open House - The Village of Riverside Glen from 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
There will also be a Conestoga Brantford Fall Information Night on November 21.
Please note, not all programs are offered at all campuses. Please use the full-time program list to aid in selecting the right campus to visit.
The Fall Open House events do not replace attendance at the mandatory information sessions that may be delivered by certain programs.