August 13, 2019
The annual Tech Showcase will present the final term ‘Best of Program’ projects from the School of Engineering & Technology and School of Applied Computer Science & Information Technology. Conestoga students will be on-hand to explain and demonstrate projects.
Final term 'Best of Program' projects will be represented from the following specializations:
- Architecture - Project and Facility Management
- Computer Applications Development
- Computer Application Security
- Electronic Systems Engineering
- Embedded Systems Development
- Interior Design
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - Automated Manufacturing
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - Design and Analysis
- Mechanical Engineering Technology - Robotics and Automation
- Mechanical Systems Engineering
- Mobile Solutions Development
- Wireless Network Infrastructure
- Woodworking Technology
This event is open to the public and there is no charge for admission or parking.
3:00 p.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Conestoga College, Cambridge Campus, 850 Fountain Street South, Atrium
For more information:
Please contact Erin Camm at 519-748-5220 ext. 4602.