May 29, 2019
285 Weber St. N.
Training will include
- assisting with personal client care (dressing, bathing, hygiene, housekeeping and companionship),
- food safety and meal preparation,
- mental health first aid,
- non-violent crisis intervention, and
- Red Cross standard first aid and CPR/AED.
Eligible candidates must have a
- high school diploma or be older than 21, and
- clean police vulnerable sector check.
Please bring a resume and be prepared to speak with company representatives.
3:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Conestoga College, Off Campus Career Centre, 285 Weber Street North, Unit 5
For more information:
For more information, please contact Janette Thor at 519-748-5220 ext. 3671.