March 9, 2019
Join us for our annual Spring Open House at the Waterloo campus, home to Conestoga's School of Hospitality & Culinary Arts as well as construction trades and information technology programs.
Open House provides an opportunity to explore the shops, labs and kitchens to learn more about programs and related career paths, and to learn more about services at Conestoga.
Please use the full-time program list to aid in selecting the right campus to visit.
Faculty, current students and services will be available to answer questions and share their experiences at Conestoga.
1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
Conestoga College, Waterloo Campus, 108 University Avenue East
Wondering where to start?
Visit the Conestoga Welcome Table located inside the doors marked by welcome flags.
Free parking for the event will be available in the east and west parking lots.
For more information:
Please contact Lexi Halley at 519-885-0300 ext. 5139. More details will posted as they become available.
Additional open house events on March 9 include
- Spring Open House - Doon from 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.,
- Spring Open House - Cambridge from 9:30 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.,
- Spring Open House - The Village at University Gates from 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.,
- Spring Open House - Guelph from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m., and
- Spring Open House - The Village of Riverside Glen from 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
There will also be a Conestoga Brantford Spring Information Night on March 21.
Please note, not all programs are offered at all campuses. Please use the full-time program list to aid in selecting the right campus to visit.