November 29, 2018
285 Weber St. N.
Local employers will discuss what internationally-trained workers need to know about getting hired in Canada.
Topics will include
- what Canadian employers are looking for,
- how to sell your international experience,
- the value of networking/the hidden job market,
- volunteering and bridge programs,
- the myth of Canadian work experience,
- what to do if you think you are overqualified, and
- Canadian workplace culture.
4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Conestoga College, Off-campus Career Centre, 285 Weber Street North, Unit 5
Seating is limited. To register, contact the Conestoga College Career Centre at 519-885-0300 ext. 5226.