November 22, 2018
Learn about full and part-time programs available at Conestoga's Brantford campus at the Fall Information Night.
Representatives from Conestoga's Schools of Business, Liberal Studies, Community Services, Trades & Apprenticeship and Career & Academic Access will be available to discuss program offerings, including
- Autism and Behavioural Science,
- Community and Social Service Management,
- Early Childhood Education (ECE),
- Early Childhood Education Fast Track (ECE),
- General Arts and Science - One-Year,
- Global Business Management,
- Health Office Administration,
- Heavy Construction Equipment Operation,
- Human Resources Management (Optional Co-op),
- Human Services Foundation,
- Medical Office Practices,
- Mental Health and Substance Abuse - At-Risk Populations,
- Occupational Health, Safety and Wellness,
- Office Administration - General,
- Project Management, and
- Sustainable Business Management (Optional Co-op).
A student panel will also answer questions about their experiences at Conestoga Brantford.
Light refreshments will be provided.
6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Conestoga College, Brantford Campus, 50 Wellington Street, Room 105
Guided tours of the campus will be available toward the end of the event.
Free parking will be available on site.
Additional open house events include the following on November 24:
- Fall Open House - Doon from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Fall Open House - Cambridge from 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Fall Open House - Waterloo from 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- Fall Open House - The Village at University Gates from 1:30 p.m. - 3:30 p.m.
- Fall Open House - Guelph from 2:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
- Fall Open House - The Village of Riverside Glen from 2:30 p.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Please use the full-time program list to aid in selecting the right campus to visit.