August 13, 2018
This information session is intended for new students attending Conestoga College in September who have questions about getting ready for school.
Topics covered in this session include
- logging into the student portal,
- figuring out your class schedule,
- applying for transfer credits (if applicable),
- orientation and the first week of class,
- getting your parking pass or bus pass,
- how to purchase textbooks,
- using your ONE Card and Condor Cash,
- Accessibility Services, and
- accessing the Student Recreation Centre and Library Services.
This event takes place at the Doon campus. If you are attending class at a different campus, this information session will still cover everything you need to know.
Parents are welcome to attend.
Please note that this session is not a replacement for attending Orientation.
Morning session: 10:00 a.m. - 11:30 a.m.
Evening session: 6:00 p.m. - 7:30 p.m.
Conestoga College, Doon Campus, 299 Doon Valley Drive, Welcome Centre, Room 103
Free parking is available in lot 8 (Entrance 2, Welcome Centre).
Additional Getting Ready for September events include a morning and evening session on August 14.