May 17, 2018
2nd Chance Employment Counselling
Right at Home Canada is looking to hire and train individuals to work with older adults and/or those affected with a disability in need of support in their home. Successful candidates will receive 8 weeks FREE training by Conestoga through the Supportive Care Corporate Training program, starting June 4, 2018.
Training will include
- food safety,
- gentle persuasive approaches,
- mental health first aid,
- non-violent crisis intervention, and
- Red Cross standard first aid and CPR/AED.
To be eligible, candidates must
- have a high school diploma or be 19 years of age or older, and
- have a clean Police and Vulnerable Sector Check.
Please bring a resume and references, and be prepared to speak with company representatives.
2:00 PM - 4:00 PM
2nd Chance Employment Counselling, 435 Stone Road West, Suite 213, Guelph
For more information:
For more information, please contact Helen Turner at 519-748-5220 ext. 2169.