April 19, 2018
285 Weber St. N.
Hear from a panel of human resource professionals as they discuss
- how to best interpret a job posting,
- finding opportunities within your own network,
- knowing if you have what the employer is looking for,
- what to include in a cover letter,
- what your resume says about you,
- how to prepare for an interview and the questions to ask, and
- deciding if the job is for you after an offer.
4:00 PM - 6:00 PM
Conestoga College, Off Campus Career Centre, 285 Weber Street North, Unit 5
Seating is limited. To register, contact the Conestoga College Career Centre at 519-885-0300 ext. 5226.