April 13, 2018
Final year students in Conestoga's Bachelor of Early Learning Program Development (BELPD) program will present research projects at this year-end symposium.
Topics will include
- technology and documentation,
- gender and race in children's books,
- censorship and children's music,
- language and disability inclusion, and
- mental health and professional identity.
12:00 PM - 2:00 PM
Conestoga College, Doon Campus, 299 Doon Valley Drive, Doon Main Building, Room 2E23
For more information:
For more information, please contact Melanie Bourke at 519-748-5220 ext. 3132.