March 17, 2018
Join us for our annual Spring Open House, highlighting the programs offered at the Guelph campus:
- Business Administration - Management
- Business Fundamentals
- General Arts and Science - One Year
- Heavy Construction Equipment Operation
- Motive Power Techniques - Heavy Duty Equipment Repair
- Human Resources Management (Graduate Certificate)
- Motive Power Fundamentals
- Motive Power Fundamentals - Automotive Repair
- Motive Power Techniques - Truck and Coach Repair
- Motive Power Techniques - Motorcycle and Power Sport Vehicles Repair
- Motive Power Technician - Automotive Service
- Motive Power Technician - Heavy Duty Equipment
- Motive Power Technician - Truck and Coach
- Office Administration - General/Executive
- Personal Support Worker
Open House provides an interactive opportunity to learn about all the great programs and services that Conestoga has to offer, including a tour of the shops and facility. Faculty, current students and services will be available to answer questions and share their experiences at Conestoga.
The bookstore will be available in Room D13 to answer questions about textbooks and sell the latest Conestoga merchandise.
The registrar's office will be available in the cafeteria to answer questions about, and provide assistance with, applying to Conestoga and accepting your offer of admission. Please bring your Ontario College application number and password (if available).
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Conestoga College, Guelph Campus, 460 Speedvale Ave. West
For more information:
Please contact Abby Brandes at 519-748-5220 ext. 2400 for general questions about trades and apprenticeship programs. Please contact Darlene Lavigne at 519-748-5220 ext. 2331 for questions regarding admissions to trades and apprenticeship programs. Please contact Susan Bourque at 519-748-5220 ext. 3659 for questions regarding admissions to business programs.
Additional open house events include Spring Open House at the Doon and Cambridge campuses on March 10, Spring Open House at the Waterloo and The Village at University Gates campuses on March 17, and Brantford Campus Spring Information Night on March 22. Please note, not all programs are offered at all campuses. Please use the full-time program list to aid in selecting the right campus to visit.