March 17, 2018
Join us for our annual Spring Open House, highlighting programs offered at the Waterloo campus:
School of Business and Hospitality
- Baking and Pastry Arts
- Culinary Management (Co-op)
- Culinary Skills - Chef Training (Co-op)
- Event Management (Graduate Certificate)
- Food Service Worker
- Hospitality and Tourism Management (Co-op)
- Hospitality Management - Hotel and Restaurant (Co-op)
- Hospitality Operations - Food and Beverage
School of Engineering and Information Technology
School of Trades and Apprenticeship
- Brick and Stone Fundamentals
- Carpentry and Renovation Technician
- Construction Techniques - Carpentry
- Construction Techniques (Carpentry, Masonry, HVAC and Welding)
- Construction Techniques (HVAC, Welding, Plumbing and Electrical)
- Construction Techniques (Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry and Masonry)
- Drywall Fundamentals
- Electrical Techniques
- Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician
- Mechanical Techniques - Plumbing
Open House provides an interactive opportunity to learn about the great programs and services Conestoga has to offer, including a tour of the shops, labs, kitchens and facility. Faculty, current students and services staff will be available to answer questions. The registrar's office will be available to provide assistance with applying to Conestoga and/or accepting your offer of admission. Please bring your Ontario College application number and password.
10:00 AM - 12:30 PM
Conestoga College, Waterloo campus, 108 University Ave. E.
For more information:
For more information, please contact Jan Stroh.
Additional spring open house events include Spring Open House -- Doon/Cambridge on March 10, Spring Open House -- Guelph on March 17, Spring Open House - The Village at University Gates on March 17, and Brantford Campus Spring Information Night on March 22.
Please note, not all programs are offered at all campuses. Please use the full-time program list to aid in selecting the right campus to visit.