November 18, 2017
Join us for our annual Fall Open House, highlighting programs offered at the Waterloo campus:
- Brick and Stone Fundamentals
- Carpentry and Renovation Technician
- Construction Techniques - Carpentry
- Construction Techniques (Carpentry, Masonry, HVAC and Welding)
- Construction Techniques (HVAC, Welding, Plumbing and Electrical)
- Construction Techniques (Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry and Masonry)
- Culinary Management (Co-op)
- Culinary Skills - Chef Training (Co-op)
- Drywall Fundamentals
- Electrical Techniques
- Event Management (Graduate Certificate)
- Food Service Worker
- Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician
- Hospitality and Tourism Management (Co-op)
- Hospitality Management - Hotel and Restaurant (Co-op)
- Hospitality Operations - Food and Beverage
- Mechanical Techniques - Plumbing
- Personal Support Worker
- Practical Nursing
Open House provides an interactive opportunity to learn about the great programs and services Conestoga has to offer, including a tour of the shops, labs, kitchens and facility. Faculty, current students and services staff will be available to answer questions.
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Conestoga College, Waterloo campus, 108 University Ave. E.
For more information:
Please contact Jan Stroh.
Additional open house events include Fall Open House (Guelph) on November 18, Brantford Campus Fall Information Night on November 23, and Fall Open House at the Doon and Cambridge campuses on November 25. Please note, not all programs are offered at all campuses. Please use the full-time program list to aid in selecting the right campus to visit.