Originally scheduled for November 18, 2017, this event has been postponed and will be rescheduled for January, 2018 (date TBD).
Join us for our annual Fall Open House, highlighting programs offered at the Waterloo campus:
- Brick and Stone Fundamentals
- Carpentry and Renovation Technician
- Construction Techniques - Carpentry
- Construction Techniques (Carpentry, Masonry, HVAC and Welding)
- Construction Techniques (HVAC, Welding, Plumbing and Electrical)
- Construction Techniques (Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry and Masonry)
- Culinary Management (Co-op)
- Culinary Skills - Chef Training (Co-op)
- Drywall Fundamentals
- Electrical Techniques
- Event Management (Graduate Certificate)
- Food Service Worker
- Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician
- Hospitality and Tourism Management (Co-op)
- Hospitality Management - Hotel and Restaurant (Co-op)
- Hospitality Operations - Food and Beverage
- Mechanical Techniques - Plumbing
- Personal Support Worker
- Practical Nursing
Open House provides an interactive opportunity to learn about the great programs and services Conestoga has to offer, including a tour of the shops, labs, kitchens and facility. Faculty, current students and services staff will be available to answer questions.
10:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Conestoga College, Waterloo campus, 108 University Ave. E.
For more information:
Please contact Jan Stroh.
Please use the full-time program list to aid in selecting the right campus to visit.