January 20, 2018
Join us for our annual open house, highlighting programs offered at the Waterloo campus:
- Brick and Stone Fundamentals
- Carpentry and Renovation Technician
- Construction Techniques - Carpentry
- Construction Techniques (Carpentry, Masonry, HVAC and Welding)
- Construction Techniques (HVAC, Welding, Plumbing and Electrical)
- Construction Techniques (Plumbing, Electrical, Carpentry and Masonry)
- Culinary Management (Co-op)
- Culinary Skills - Chef Training (Co-op)
- Drywall Fundamentals
- Electrical Techniques
- Event Management (Graduate Certificate)
- Food Service Worker
- Heating, Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Technician
- Hospitality and Tourism Management (Co-op)
- Hospitality Management - Hotel and Restaurant (Co-op)
- Hospitality Operations - Food and Beverage
- Mechanical Techniques - Plumbing
- Personal Support Worker
- Practical Nursing
Open House provides an interactive opportunity to learn about the great programs and services Conestoga has to offer, including a tour of the shops, labs, kitchens and facility. Faculty, current students and services staff will be available to answer questions.
1:00 PM - 3:00 PM
Conestoga College, Waterloo campus, 108 University Ave. E.
For more information:
For more information, please contact Jan Stroh.
Additional open house events on January 20 include Open House - Guelph (2:00 PM - 4:00 PM) and Open House at the Doon and Cambridge campuses (10:00 AM - 12:00 PM). Please note, not all programs are offered at all campuses. Please use the full-time program list to aid in selecting the right campus to visit.