March 18, 2017
Time:11:30 AM - 2:00 PM
Location:Conestoga College, Guelph Campus, 460 Speedvale Ave. West, Main Building
Parking is free during this event in all non-metered spaces on campus.
Wondering where to start?
Visit the Conestoga Table, located just inside the main entrance. Conestoga staff can help you located the program session you are interested in, find the student services you are looking for or answer any questions you have.
Program Information Session:
Program information sessions/shop tours (if applicable) will begin at 10:00 AM and 11:00 AM.
Programs included in Spring Open House in Guelph:
• Business Administration - Management
• Business Foundations
• Business - Purchasing
• General Arts and Science - One Year
• Heavy Equipment Operator
• Heavy Equipment Techniques
• Human Resources Management (Graduate Certificate)
• Motive Power Fundamentals
• Motive Power Fundamentals - Automotive Service
• Motive Power Fundamentals - International Technical Education Program (ITEP)
• Motive Power Fundamentals - Truck and Coach
• Motive Power Fundamentals - Motorcycle and Power Sport Vehicles
• Motive Power Technician - Automotive Service
• Motive Power Technician - Heavy Duty Equipment
• Motive Power Technician - Motorcycle and Power Sport Vehicles
• Motive Power Technician - Truck and Coach
• Office Administration - General/Executive
• Personal Support Worker
• Project Management (Graduate Certificate)
Visit Student Services in the cafeteria to learn about their offerings and the supports they provide.
Ask questions about textbooks and see the latest in Conestoga College crested clothing and giftware available for purchase in Room D13.
Do you want to learn more about applying to Conestoga College or accepting your offer of admission? Why not do it today? Conestoga College Registrar's Office will be located in the cafeteria to assist you. Please bring your Ontario College application number and password (if available).
For more information:Please contact Abby Brandes at 519-742-5220 ext. 2400 regarding Trades & Apprenticeship Programs.
Please contact Darlene Lavigne at 519-748-5220 ext. 2331 for questions regarding admission to Trades & Apprenticeship Programs.
Please contact Susan Bourque at 519-748-5220 ext. 3659 for questions regarding admission to Business Programs.