May 27, 2015
Facilitator: Danna Ferrarese, Program Review & Curriculum Consultant
This orientation session will support the integration of the Annual Program Reflection (APR) document and process into our planning for Program Review Process at Conestoga. In this 1-hour orientation session we will answer the following questions:
- who should be engaged in the Annual Program Reflection discussion?
- who completes the documentation?
- what is the purpose of the recommendations?
- what is the approval process for your action plan?
Three benefits of attending this session:
1. Understand the requirements for your APR
2. Achieve the reflection component of the APR through discussion with your peers
3. Identify how the APR will save you time when completing a Major Program Review
10:00 AM - 11:00 AM
Conestoga College, Doon Campus, Main Building, Room 1E31
Register online for this and other professional development opportunities.