Our Academic Upgrading and Preparatory Programs provide you with the opportunity to:
- enter college without your grade 12
- prepare for college at college
- improve your written and verbal communication skills
- update your math, physics, biology and chemistry knowledge and skills
- earn your ACE Certificate (Academic and Career Entrance)
- prepare for a college posts-secondary program
- prepare for apprenticeship training
- prepare for the GED ( High School Equivalency Certificate)
- improve your workplace "Essential Skills"
At Doon, you purchase 12-week blocks of time and progress at your own rate. More than one block will usually be needed to complete the requirements in these courses. Each 12-week block will begin upon registration. Do not register until you are prepared to start. Most students take 18-24 weeks to complete a course.
For detailed information call 519-748-5220 x3681 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
Academic Upgrading at Doon
12 week block $241.56
Mon or Tue or Wed 6:00 - 9:00 pm or Wed 9:00am - 12 noon
Academic Upgrading at Guelph
Wed 6:00 pm - 9:00 PM
For information call 519-824-9390 x 6172.
Academic Upgrading at Stratford
Mon & Wed 5:30pm - 8:30pm
For information call 519-271-5700 x7227
Academic Upgrading courses are also available full-time and part-time at several campuses through daytime as well as on-line delivery